Leaflet Distribution Brisbane will always endeavour to distribute 100 per cent of the material given to us by a client, however, due to the unpredictability of human beings, we cannot guarantee that all our distribution agents will deliver 100 per cent of the material 100 per cent of the time. Therefore we offer the following guarantees:
- If some of your material is dumped and it is proved to be done by one of Leaflet Distribution Brisbane’s distribution agents, you must notify Leaflet Distribution Brisbane immediately providing the exact location of the dumping so that Leaflet Distribution Brisbane can take proper action to rectify the problem. Leaflet Distribution Brisbane will then confirm the dumping by immediately sending a supervisor to the location to recover the material and then Leaflet Distribution Brisbane will redistribute the material at its expense.
- If the client fails to notify Leaflet Distribution Brisbane of the dumping and fails to make any contact with Leaflet Distribution Brisbane regarding any other complaints within 72 hours of completion of the job, Leaflet Distribution Brisbane will be released of any responsibility associated with the distribution campaign.
- Any complaints received after 72 hours will not be investigated because statistics show that residents have poor retention for this information and are unable to recall accurately if they have received a piece of advertising in the mail or not after this time has lapsed.
- If a complaint is received from a client but there is no means of verifying the complaint, ie. no witnesses, no material found, no names or addresses given and no other means of proving the complaint is true, Leaflet Distribution Brisbane will be released of any responsibility to pay compensation or investigate the complaint.
- Leaflet Distribution Brisbane DOES NOT in any way guarantee that your company will generate business or receive a positive response from the letterbox distribution campaign.
- All material must be bundled in lots of 500 or 1000 and quantity clearly marked on boxes, otherwise a bundling fee of $10/1000 + GST may apply without consultation.
- Leaflet Distribution Brisbane reserves the right to outsource a clients distribution job to one of our qualified and experienced agents.
- Leftover leaflets (if any) will be stored at our facility for a maximum of 1 month. After this time, if they have not been collected or we haven’t received clear instruction from you as to what to do with them, they will be placed in our recycle bin for collection. This is excluding all regular clients who deliver more than once in any 1-month period.
Whilst every endeavour is made to complete distribution within agreed timeframes, Leaflet Distribution Brisbane reserves the right to extend distribution of clients’ materials due to inclement weather, insufficient volumes or other events out of our control.
Before job commencement: A refund of 50% of the total cost will be reimbursed to the client.
After job commencement: No refund is applicable. All undelivered stock will be collected and returned to the client. Client may collect balance of stock from nominated warehouse.
By using this website or by accepting any quote given by Leaflet Distribution Brisbane, you hereby declare that you accept all the terms and conditions mentioned by Leaflet Distribution Brisbane on this website or any of the booking forms of Leaflet Distribution Brisbane.
1) We accept Cash, Cheque, Bank Cheque, Credit Card and Direct Funds Transfer.
2) Unless otherwise agreed, if payment is not received by the due date as specified on clients invoice, client’s job will not start/proceed.
3) Unless otherwise agreed, if payment is not received within 14 days of job completion, legal proceedings will take place and will be borne by the client.